Hi, I’m Steve, a documentary wedding photographer based in Stevenage. I capture the story of your day so that you can relive it for years to come.
How I Take Photos
The strongest quality of a great photographer is being able to connect with you, your family and friends. I’m completely down to earth and by blending into your day, sharing a laugh and a joke, I can capture relaxed and fun photos of yourselves and your guests.
How I Create Stories
I tend to shoot from a distance to capture candid uninterrupted moments of you and your guests. I will only ever arrange yourselves for the group photos, but everything else is as your plan. Everything I capture will tell the story of your wedding in the most authentic way.
Facts About Me
1. I always BBQ every Boxing Day, whatever the weather
2. I know all of the names of the characters in “My Little Pony”
3. I love crime TV series’ such as Criminal Minds, Bones, Medium and Line of Duty
4. I am a huge Harry Potter & Twilight fan
5. Fail compilations on YouTube always make me smile
6. I sing, play the guitar and keyboard, and love 60’s music
7. I don’t eat fruit!
8. I don’t drink tea or coffee
9. I spend most of the summer hoovering the grass (blooming artificial stuff)
10. My dad-dancing is Epic (so say my kids)
My Other Likes
Pain au Chocolat, Chicken Pathia, Pasta Bake, Toasted Cheese Sandwiches, Jacket Potatoes (with a layer of cheese – followed by beans – then another layer of cheese), Travelling, Homemade Pizza, Single Malt Whiskey, Live Music (Pre-Covid Obvs!), Formula1, Mini-Cheeses (I will destroy a whole selection in one sitting), Hoovering (something strangely therapeutic about it), Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons, Bon Jovi, Queen, Santana & Mika.
Why You Should Book Myself & The Team
Myself and the team are super friendly, fun, and work like ninjas, so you often won’t realise we’re photographing or filming. We’re incredibly easy to get on with, reliable, and merge ourselves seamlessly into your day.
Check out the reviews from my couples and you will see that along with great photos, brides will often talk about my calmness, sense of humour, and how much fun we had together.
I would love to chat with you about your day. Book in some time with me for a no-obligation chat/Zoom by clicking the link below.